Home Visiting Programs MECA Therapies
Free service offered prenatal through your child’s 5th birthday
We have several Home Visiting programs to offer that will help you through every stage of your pregnancy and child rearing experience. MECA Therapies utilizes an evidence-based curriculum that is individualized to meet the needs of your family.
What are the Benefits?
Prenatal, postpartum and infant home visits
Diet & nutrition education, stress management, baby supplies
Safe sleep (preventing SIDS), child developmental screenings
Improved Maternal and newborn health -community resources
Counseling for postpartum recovery, family planning, & newborn needs, focused education for literacy and school preparedness for your child
*If you are pregnant and have Medicaid through Presbyterian, Western Sky, or Blue Cross Blue Shield you qualify for our Home Visiting Centennial program. We can help set you up through your insurance Care Coordinator and provide team driven supports that will ensure you have better outcomes with family and personal goals..
To request more information, please fill the form below
How Home Visiting can help
- Provides compassionate support for you, your baby, and your overall well-being
- Creates an open space of communication and transparency for your parenting questions & concerns
- Presents new ways to use your parenting relationship to nurture your child’s development
- Deepens understanding of your baby’s developmental needs and their milestones
What the reaserch shows us
Home Visiting is crucial to improving how young children develop communication and form relationships, with decades of research and education supporting this.
- A child’s experiences in their first years of life play a key role in how their brain develops, how they interact with others, and how they view the world around them.
- Nurturing parent-child interactions in the early stages is critical to the development of a secure attachment and allows for peak development in all areas of function. And, these parent-child interactions are often associated with greater success in school.
HOME VISITING program
MECA Therapies Home Visiting programs are available to local New Mexico families in the, Las Cruces, Hobbs, Roswell, and Clovis regions.
To learn more, visit our website or give one of our offices a call.