MECA Therapies has been providing therapy services in Lea County since July 2012 and continues to grow. It is our hope to continue to thrive within the community by providing services to thousands of children and families for many years to come.
Our highly trained team provides evaluation and therapy for the following conditions:
- Speech and language delays and disorders
- Feeding and swallowing difficulties
- Physical delays
- Developmental delays
- Neurologic/neuromuscular conditions
- Sensory Integration Conditions
- Autism Spectrum disorder
MECA Therapies believes in building relationships and works closely with the patients and their families to set and meet the goals that are most important to them.
We pride ourselves on having a variety of programs and options available for service delivery which helps facilitate smooth transitions from one stage of treatment to another. MECA trained professionals provides the best Early Intervention in Hobbs NM.
MECA Therapies staff consists of:
- Physical Therapy (PT, PT Assistants, PT Technicians)
- Occupational Therapy (OTR, Certified OT Assistants, OT Technicians)
- Speech Therapy (SLP, Clinical Fellow, Apprentice of Speech-Language)
- Special Instruction
- Family Therapy
- Social Work
- Service Coordination Services
- We employ both English speaking and Spanish-speaking therapists to serve within our communities.
In Lea County, MECA Therapies provides services through the following programs:
We’re in the process of moving, our temporary office is:
Address: 1601 N. Turner, Suite 107 Hobbs, NM 88240
Phone: (575) 492-9505